Dear Grandma Judy and Papa,
Thank you for everything you sent me in the box. There was a comic book, The Incredibles, with army men in it. Thanks for the fan that I make myself cool with. Thanks for the candy. There was lemon slices and a candy that looks like strawberries on he wrapper. I liked both. There was paper with already crosses on it and you get to play tic-tac-toe. I haven't played it yet. How is Washington? What is Washington's state's bird? I think its probably a macaw. What is your state tree and what is your state flower? Grandma Carol is helping me write this letter because I cant write yet. I am learning letters and patterns and lots of stuff. Sasha got a new toy today and I'm having fun at Grandma's playing with Sasha. I'm staring to have American Coke that has an American flag on it. The color for our binders is how we go to centers. I pretty much like all of them except the sand one. It's pretty messy! I kind of like computers because every one has it's own game. I can't wait until I am in college. I can't wait until I go to the other grades too because I get to go to the other classes. My room is class A, Mrs. Shmidt's class. I hope you have a great time. If you can find any toys that I might like you can send them to me in a box, if you want to!
Love,
Jacob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment