Monday, September 1, 2008

Last Night in the Cradle

My little Ethan had his last night in his cradle. Carol bought a cradle and it is now being past down to each grandchild as they are born. The next baby to have the crib is going to be Connor Matthew Kendall who is due in October. Each baby will have their own name plate attached to the cradle with their name and birth date. Ethan loves rocking in his cradle and I hope this will be an easy transition!


Ethan loves watching his "classic pooh" mobile !


You can probably see from this picture the name plates on the back of the cradle. So far there is one for Jacob and one for Ethan.

Can you believe how big he is getting!!? A week ago I came in to get Ethan from his cradle and he was playing with the toys at the bottom of the bed with his feet! I think it's time for a crib!

No comments: