Dear Great Grandma,
How is Arizona? It's a nice day at school. I already got a warning on another day. We are getting new stations. She is choosing a different way for centers. It's the color of our binder. Mine is green. Actually the bus is coming to the office the next day. It's going to be a great day for me. It's exciting because I get to meet Cannon, my friend. I bet your are having a great time in Arizona. If you can find a trianchula you can send it to our town. If it dies its OK because we don't want it alive anyway. And, my friend Cannon is a good guy. Jerron got handcuffs. There were two of them. We are going to get a new telescope to look at planets. Grandma does this with me every night. It hasn't come yet. Our state bird is a cardinal and our state flower is a Pansie. Thanks for all the postcards you've been sending me. I like them. My favorite is the one with all the animals. And since we moved near to grandma's house we've been going there a lot. After school I go to her house and play. Last time at gym I got to go to the big boys playground. I can't wait until my birthday! I can't wait until Christmas too! My room, is class A Mrs. Shmidt's Room. I'm making losts of friends at school and saving Joseph all the time from the bad kids at recess.
Love,
Jacob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment