Jerron, Kimberly, Jacob, and Ethan
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(37)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(8)
Time to go to "home" again!
Our First Tincaps Game!
Our New Place
Summer is officially OVER...
Summer Fun 2010
Adventures at Shoaff Park
Ethan's New Watertable
Ethan's 2nd Birthday
►
July
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
2009
(49)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(52)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(7)
About Me
kimberly
I'm a stay at home mom who loves to dress like a fashionista. Finding fashion inspiration is my past time. I love nothing more than my family...except maybe a great deal on shoes :)
View my complete profile
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Our New Place
This is our new apartment! I love it!
Our dining room. The table and hutch are from my mom, it's been in the family since I was little
Our incredibly small kitchen.
Our bedroom, I painted the pictures on the wall : )
The boys room, all sports themed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment