Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jacob by day, Clothes Boy by night

Jacob has been creating a secret identity for himself for days now. He truly thinks he IS a superhero, but always wondered what his superhero name would be. I turned around one day to find Jacob dressed like this (see pictures below). Jacob said "Don't tell anyone who I am because once the bad people find out your my mommy they will kidnap you to upset me. I will always have to dress like this because evil never takes a holiday!" So Jacob put his "regular" clothes on top of this outfit for two days, until he got so hot he couldn't stand it anymore!





Jacob is wearing his long wool pajamas, socks on his hands, a winter hat, and yes underwear on the outside of his outfit. Keep in mind that it is 80 degrees here! I knew this would be a very quick stage!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Jeff and I were both laughing out loud at this post! It was made even funnier because we could just hear Jacob telling you that.