Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Christmas Picture Experience

You know they say that a picture can tell a thousand words, well I will always remember the story behind this year's Christmas picture. I decided to take Ethan's picture while Jacob was at school. He did a good job, but after about two good pictures he realized what I was doing and refused to smile. When Jacob got home he handed me a note from his teacher. The note said that Jacob got in trouble at school and had to sit out at recess. I made him go directly to his room with no TV and no toys. He sat in his room and cried for a half hour. I knew I needed to get the Christmas picture still because I only had one day to get cards out. So I made him sit still and take pictures, red nose and all. After an hour and a half I finally got a good one!


Jacob couldn't stop laughing

Jacob struggling to hold Ethan
When one kid would smile the other would completely look away

YAY!! Finally a great picture!

OK, we're done!

I think he deserved it!

No comments: