Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY JACOB!

November 13th was Jacob's 6th Birthday! I still can't believe that Jacob is such a big boy now! To me he will always be that chubby baby that always makes me laugh. He's such a sweet heart! I wanted to make sure that this would be a special day so Carol and I made arrangements to have a birthday party at Jacob's school for him. I made chocolate cupcakes complete with orange sprinkles (Jacob's favorite color is orange). Jacob was so excited to have his classmates sing happy birthday to him, he also got to have the first bite of cupcake.


Jacob wore his favorite Pokemon t-shirt.
The cupcakes I made for Jacob's birthday.

All of Jacob's classmates waiting for Jacob to take the first bite of cupcakes.

Jacob sitting next to his "girlfriend", Abby. He says that they aren't girlfriend and boyfriend because he doesn't want to take her on dates.

Carol and Ethan watching all the kids.

Jacob with his best friends, Cooper and Aaron.


When Jacob got home I gave him my present to him, 3 Storm hawk toys.

He swears I was hiding more presents in the closet, he was very disappointed to find none.

We then went to Carol's to open his gifts from her and Aunt Nancy

Aunt Nancy sent a handmade birthday card and a $25 gift card to Wal-Mart. He purchased a Ben 10 Alien Force DS game. He was very proud to be able to buy it all by himself! He also wants to thank Grandma Simon for the card and money! This also helped buy the game.

Ethan liked chewing on Jacob's birthday cards

Tom and Carol got Jacob a Pokemon t-shirt,

a Shining Star toy

and Martian Matter (you get to design your own aliens). They also got him flash cards that tell the star constellations and describe comets and planets.

Aunt Ashlin and Uncle Matt got Jacob a science lab and a computer program that teaches him to write letters

Jerron surprised Jacob with his very first baseball glove! Jerron can't wait to teach Jacob to play baseball.

No comments: